Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lobster fishing

Bill and the children are gone lobster fishing. They took the hoop nets and the bones and head from the bass that Bill had caught last night (let's say early this morning...if Bill can't sleep he'd rather be fishing!) and bundled up to stay warm. Eva was yawning big tonight at the diner table but she still wanted to go. Both were so excited! They love fishing... I personnaly enjoy eating the fish but it's about it. The bass was delicious, by the way, especially that Bill did all the cooking...what a guy!
I would have taken a picture of my mighty fishermen but couldn't find the camera...sorry!

I'll let you know if we'll have lobster omelette for breakfast tomorrow but for now I'm gonna got read a good book and enjoy the silence!

Let me know if you have a good book to recommand....now I have more time to read!

Sylviane

1 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans November 22, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

oh we miss you. Maddie asks every now and then when Eva is coming hom. Cute.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP