Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Legoland




Yesterday we made a visit to Legoland and had a nice time. Grandma and Grandpa came to our campsite on Sunday so they came too. Sylviane and I even got a date night Sunday! We hit the Hard Rock Café for some drinks and food, then headed across the street to see "Burn After Reading", anyone else seen it? After the movie we stopped into a very pleasant Spanish restaurant call Sevilla. The cool thing is that the Spanish atmosphere brought back lots of fond memories for Sylviane. She went to Spain often as a kid on family vacations and also went there as a young adult. We discussed how awesome it would be to travel there.

Saturday would have been Dad’s 84th birthday. Brought back some touching memories for me. We all sang happy birthday for him.

I bought some wheels that strap onto the bottom of our sail boat so I can just push it down to the boat ramp, then back to our RV spot when finished sailing. I like to be able to just go whenever I feel like it and not have to load it on and off the car. The kids and I have been out sailing several times, I even took a midnight sail by myself one night, very cool stuff!

I am spending more time than I expected at this point to wrap up the church project and there are still plenty of bus project that need to get done. I try to tackle a few when I can. I did get my computer/work desk installed last week. Now I have a work station that allows me to be more efficient. We even have the printer working. Next on the list is to adjust some of the plumbing, and get an awning set up over our slide out.
Bill



2 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans November 11, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

yeah, sounds like you guys are having so much fun! Keep up the posts!

JacquelineB December 22, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

I didn't know that about Sylviane and Spain. My MIL has an apartment on the east coast in Cullera. She would be happy to have you stay there when you visit Spain next. Really!
~Jacqueline

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP