Monday, May 18, 2009

Fort Bragg


We are breathing the cool fresh air from the ocean again. As you can see I'm doing my morning exercise as I've been doing every week day for many weeks now.
We realised yesterday that next week end is Memorial weekend...didn't make reservations in advance but luckily we found a great place to stay near the beach. I think we'll be here for a while...lots of fishing, snorkeling, abalone hunting... Bill's in paradise! I also found a great yoga studio and read an add about an African dance class in the area. Soooo exciting! Can't wait to go try it on Wednesday. I did some African dance in Vancouver , Canada where I was studying English eleven years ago and really loved it.
What's your plan for Memorial Day week end?
Sylviane

1 comments:

Bluette May 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Voilà j'avais vu juste,une fois que
l'engrenage serait mis en route,
rien ne pourrait l'arrêter .
Superbe la nature autour de toi
permet de respirer à plein poumons
BRAVO et à bientôt

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP