Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"My favorite things": Moroccan mirror frame

Our new home is filled with items that I treasure for different reasons…for their beauty, memories or sentimental value. In this “My favorite things” series I’d like to share them with you.

This metal frame comes from Morocco. I bought it in Switzerland during a shopping trip to the mall with my Mom. When I saw it, I fell in love and had to bring it home with me (to Modesto at that time). There, I had a mirror made for it. Then I patiently waited one and a half years to see it hung on the wall behind the wood burning stove. It was the very first thing, though, that Bill hung in the bus. It’s so beautiful...it was worth the wait!

Sylviane

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP