Monday, September 8, 2008

The curtains...

My main focus lately, besides painting, putting locks on all the cabinet doors has been the curtains. With some good advice from my friend Samantha (check out her work!) I didn't do too bad. She had me iron the fabric before sewing! I usually like quick projects without extra steps but I did it anyway. Much better result! The curtains in the kid's room are done as well as the one in the bathroom covering the washer/dryer. My mom would be proud of me... I hung it with velcro! Read why

Three more sets to go. We have so many windows in the bus without talking about the gigantic windshield. I've started that one but I may not show it to Samantha! What maters is that it blocks the light, right? I better get back to my sewing machine.
Sylviane

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP