Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy and intense!

Things are just crazy busy lately. Working hard to get the church finished and busy getting the bus ready for us to call it home.

Waterproofing the slide out has been a real head scratcher but we are making some progress. I am also making sure the black water tank hold water perfectly. I noticed just a slight leak a week ago and had the fitting off and back on three times now. I filled it up with fresh water and it does look like it is holding tight. I was bummed to see it leak a week ago but real happy I decided to make a final test with fresh water BEFORE we used it.


Bill

3 comments:

Uncle Dan September 26, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

After you get all the minor details worked out you'll be able to relax a bit. Then you can put all your focus on maintanence.

Constance September 28, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Great response! I thought for sure you may say something like he would have more time to clean out the garage and be creative in his ways of getting more storage space from Sylviane. Hee hee.

Larry & Erica Evans September 30, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

hi, it's Erica from Joy School. I was thinking.....we also went to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mex. And also Bisbee Copper Mine tours in Bisbee AZ. Both were lots of fun! Drive safely!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP