Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On the road again

We left San Diego this morning to go spend a couple of days in Disney land.

We got back from our vacation last Friday finding the bus in perfect shape just like we had left it a month earlier. Everybody recovered quickly from jet lag...it’s always easier coming back!

Our month oversea went very fast. I had a tight schedule to attempt to do everything and see every one I wanted to...didn’t make it though. We didn’t have time to visit the Olympic museum in Lausanne or go to the snow which was a great disappointment for Ben & Eva (for me too)! We’ll see if we can find some in Big Bear next week. We got so busy doing stuff over there that we didn’t get time to blog much. Hope you didn’t think we had disappeared:) We saw many castles, visited the papillorama (amazing), saw my friends, ate my favorite meals prepared by my mom, visited the gruyere factory, had a picnic with my bestest friend, went to the movie theater to see an Italian movie, had lunch with my cousins, spend the week end at my brother’s, ate some chocolate, met the newest Agier (my cousin’s two weeks old boy), went to a market in France (I had never seen so many variety of cheeses), bought some comic books, rode in the TGV(high speed train), visited Paris, ate some delicious pastry, went to see an osteopath for my back, ate dandelion salad, spend time with my mom & dad, played with my four nephews and niece, walked, visited with my family, etc...

Hopefully soon I’ll have a chance to upload all the pictures into our gallery but in the mean time I’ll let you imagine the old stones from the castles built around the 12th century and the Alpes covered with white.

Sylviane

10 comments:

Shirley April 2, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Oh my gosh.... I'm tired just reading how busy you were. Sounds like a perfect vacation. Glad you're back safely. We're home - arrived here Sat. "Your" house is for sale - lots of lookers! Yard hasn't been mowed! Thanks for the postcard from Paris and Evelyn said thanks too and to tell you all hello. Bet you all had fun at Disneyland. Yes.... I did miss the blog but knew you were have way too much fun to get on the computer.

Bluette April 3, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Bravo les Colliers pour vos belles

photos de votre séjour en Suisse

et nous nous réjouissons de vous

siuvre dans votre futur aventure

The Colliers April 4, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Maman,
C'est genial que tu puisses laiser des commentaires maintenant! Merci pour ce super sejour qu'on a passe chez toi.
Bisous Sylviane

The Colliers April 4, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Shirley,
Good to find you back on our blog. I'll try to keep it updated more often. But you are right we were having way too much fun to be on the computer!
It's good to be back for some new adventures.
See you soon in Modesto.

Larry & Erica Evans April 4, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

yeah, glad you are back safe and sound. It seems like you had a blast!

Shirley April 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

When are you coming to Modesto?

The Colliers April 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Colliers April 9, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

We'll be coming to Modesto in about 2 to 4 weeks. That's my best guess!
Hope you'll be there...

Shirley April 11, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Should be here - nothing planned as far as going out of town until middle of May - not sure about that though - Gene's cousin is having a 50th anniversary party in Eugene, OR... not sure if we'll go as I'm having a problem with my hip and am going to an orthopedist Apr. 23 to see what needs to be done. Sure hope we can make connections. Is this a work trip... or just fun?

The Colliers April 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Shirley,
I hope that everything will be alright with your hip...let us know. We're coming mostly to visit our friends and to go through the storage we still have there. We'll keep in touch.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP